- Full metal CNC rotor head.
- Full metal CNC swashplate.
- G10 main frames, horizontal fin, vertical Fin, and receiver plate.
- Electric motor driven 3-Blade tail rotor unit.
- Carbon tail boom support struts with aluminum ends.
- 2.4GHz 4-Channel radio transmitter system.
- LCD backlit screen enabled radio transmitter.
- Gyro and receiver as one control unit.
- Customizeable servo extent and gyro sensitivity.
- LED indicator on receiver for signal activity.
- ESC unit included.
- Controlled by two 8.4g micro servos.
- Powered by two 380SH brushed motors.
- 11.1v 1500mAh 3S lithium Polymer system battery.
- CNC machined motor mounts.
- 230mm painted main rotor blades.
- Anti-rotation bracket included.
- Coaxial design makes the Razor CX easy to fly.
- Balancing charger included.
- Up to 10 minutes of flight time.
- Also includes trim adjustment tool, pair of allen keys, user's
handbook, safety information sheet, replacement parts sheet, balancing
charger instruction sheet, and radio transmitter user's manual.
- Type: Coaxial mini-electric R/C helicopter
- Kit/ARF/RTF: Ready-to-Fly (RTF)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 480mm
- Overall Length: 600mm
- All-up weight: 640g
- Battery: 11.1v 1500mAh 3S Li-Po
- Servo Weight: 8.4g
- Servo Speed: 0.12 sec / 60° (4.8v)
- Servo Torque: 1.4kgf.cm (4.8v)
- Servo dimensions: 22.5 x 11.5 x x 24mm
Requires eight AA batteries or 9.6v 650mAh NiCd battery for the radio transmitter but nothing else!